Update: Report on twins death in Thanksgiving fire

POSTED: Monday, November 29, 2010 - 2:18pm
UPDATED: Friday, April 13, 2012 - 9:53am

An updated report on the death of the two-year-old twins who died in a house fire on Thanksgiving says, the children died from burns and smoke inhalation.

The twin' mother, Crystal Coleman, was trying to save her sons, Trevor and Leland Coleman, from their burning house in Gatesville.

Ms. Coleman was treated for her injuries at Coryell Memorial Hospital, and later released.

Police say a heater could have started the fire, but further investigation may take place.

News

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment