UPDATED: Monday, March 25, 2013 - 9:38pm
Lacy Lakeview, tx — An early morning blaze severely damaged a home in Lacy Lakeview Monday morning.
The home, located in the 200 block of Susanna, was reported on fire at 3:05 a.m. There was one adult and some children inside, but they managed to get out safely, fire officials said. Authorities were not able to give an exact number of occupants inside the home at the time of the fire.
Authorities believe the fire was electrical in nature, somewhere in the house’s heating system, causing it to go through the attic. No word is yet available as to where the fire started. From initial investigation, the home appears to be a total loss.