Bryan fire damages restaurant

Friday, June 29, 2012 - 6:16pm

BRYAN -- An early morning fire in Bryan destroys the inside of a new restaurant.

Fire officials tell us that a passerby called 9-1-1 just before one a.m. after seeing smoke at Seafood Mama's off Briarcrest Drive.

Firefighters say they aren't sure what started the blaze but think it may have been an electrical issue.

No one was injured but the inside was heavily damaged.

The restaurant has only been open for about eight months.

News

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment