Watches & Warnings Warnings
7 Day Forecast 7 Day Forecast
Temperatures 7 Day Forecast

CS apartment fire displaces 18 people

Monday, May 7, 2012 - 4:31pm

COLLEGE STATION -- A kitchen fire in a College Station apartment complex displaced eighteen people Saturday night.

The blaze broke out just after 7:30 in a first floor apartment at the Doux Chene apartment complex off Harvey Mitchell Parkway.

Firefighters say it happened when someone walked away from a pan of cooking oil.

Thankfully no one was hurt but an apartment unit was heavily damaged.

News

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment