Weekend fire displaces several College Station tenants

POSTED: Monday, April 15, 2013 - 4:55pm
UPDATED: Monday, April 15, 2013 - 8:40pm

A weekend fire displaces several College Station tenants.

The fire broke out just after 10:00 Saturday night in a duplex in the 100 block of Louise Avenue in Northgate.

Officials believe the fire started in the kitchen of 105-B when the person inside the home accidentally dropped cleaning supplies on the floor and the chemicals ignited.

It took several hours to put the flames out.

No one was seriously injured but the fire did cause damage to the adjoining duplex.
 

News

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment