COLLEGE STATION -- In an emergency, like a house fire, your first reaction is to get yourself and your family out safely but sometimes pets get left behind in the chaos and by the time firefighters get to them it can be too late.
WACO -- One person is sent to the hospital and two others suffer minor injuries after a stabbing this morning outside a local nightclub.
It happened on the 700 block of Austin Avenue in Waco at Club Metro around 2 a.m.
Kabul, Afghanistan (CNN) -- More than 120 girls and three teachers were admitted to an Afghanistan hospital Wednesday after being poisoned in their classes with a type of spray, a Takhar provincial official said.
(CNN) -- A new era in space exploration dawned Tuesday as a slender rocket shot into the dark Florida sky before sunrise, carrying the first private spacecraft bound for the International Space Station.