Copperas Cove man returns to victims home day after being arrested for unlawful restraint

COPPERAS COVE --  A Copperas Cove man is arrested after a dramatic night of threatening suicide and refusing to let his wife and child go.  

Bryan man charged with murder out on bond

BRYAN -- After spending two months behind bars a Bryan man, who's been charged with murder, is now out after posting $82,000 bond.

Dealing with holiday debt

"We can look and see around October, November -- people are holding onto their money to do other things instead of obligated things that should be taking care of," said Joe Martinez, an administrator for Members Choice Federal Credit

Appeal denied for convicted murderer

BRYAN -- An appeal is denied for a Bryan man on death row who was convicted of setting his ex-girlfriend on fire and killing her in 1994.

Too much drinking can cause holiday heart syndrome

BRYAN -- New Year's Eve is only three more days away and with many of us partying our way into 2012, you may want to think twice about how many glasses of champagne you celebrate with.

Friday shooting in Temple -- UPDATE

TEMPLE -- Updates on the police shooting in Temple last Friday-- Eleven year veteran Sergeant Gary Smith is the police officer who was dragged by the arm by an SUV and fired shots at the driver.

Post holiday blues, this too shall pass

WACO -- As the holiday season passes some may be feeling relief, while others, a bit of a let down. In fact doctors say 20 to 25 percent of people have some sense of sadness after the holidays, t the other 75 percent...

Fireworks on sale for New Year's Eve

BRAZOS COUNTY -- It's been over a year since firework stands have been able to sell without restrictions.

More marathon finishers over 60

WACO -- Think your days of getting into shape are over or you just can't keep up anymore? Think again.

Team of Aggie researchers find HIV-killing compound

COLLEGE STATION -- Doctors may have found ways to protect against most sexually transmitted diseases but every year more than 50-thousand people are diagnosed with HIV.