UPDATED: Monday, May 6, 2013 - 10:18pm
BRYAN, Tx (KYLE) — A fire this weekend at a Bryan hotel forced around 60 guests to find somewhere else to stay.
The fire broke out at the Fairfield Inn by Marriott off Texas Avenue shortly after 2:30 Saturday.
Guests were evacuated and fire crews quickly worked to put the blaze out.
Bryan fire officials believe the fire may have been started by a discarded cigarette bud lighting the mulch on fire in a flower bed.
Repair workers were at the hotel Monday cleaning up the damage.