UPDATED: Thursday, October 10, 2013 - 10:46pm
COLLEGE STATION, Tx (KYLE) — On Wednesday night, officers with the College Station Police Department were dispatched to 1300 block of Augustine Ct. for a Deadly Conduct call.
It was reported to dispatch that one group of suspects had run the victim off of the road causing an accident and that they then threatened him with a handgun. Officers were able to locate the suspect vehicle a short distance away and detain the occupants.
Through the investigation into this incident it was learned that the victim had originally planned to sell narcotics to the suspects. They met near the intersection of Harvey Mitchell and Welsh for the exchange.
During the sale of the narcotics, two of the suspects stole the narcotics from the victim, using a handgun during the theft. The victim then fled the scene in his vehicle, pursued by the suspects. The suspects then attempted to block the victim in on Augustine Ct. and again pointed a handgun at him.
During the victim’s attempt to flee a second time he struck a parked vehicle. A witness had come out on his porch after hearing the accident and the victim asked him to call the police department. The suspect vehicle had been stolen from the city of Bryan. Officers were able to recover two handguns from the vehicle as well as a quantity of narcotics.
Several hours laterll officers again received a report of deadly conduct at 134 Luther, Southgate Village Apartments. The reporting person told dispatch that there was a fight in the parking lot and handguns were involved.
A second reporting person advised that their brother was being led away at gun point by several suspects.
Upon investigation it was learned that this incident was connected to the earlier aggravated robbery. The victim in this case knew the victim from the robbery and had acted as a middleman during the narcotics deal earlier in the day.
After the robbery, friends of the robbery victim, believing that this victim had set up their associate, attempted to force the victim to take them to another apartment where they believed the robbery suspect to be at gun point. Upon the arrival of the Police, the suspects attempted to flee the complex but were soon detained. A third handgun was recovered during this incident.
This case is still under investigation by the College Station Criminal Investigation Division.
The following persons were arrested in the Aggravated Robbery:
- Arrested and charged with Aggravated Robbery, Possession of Marijuana, and Unlawful Carrying of a Weapon: Juvenile College Station resident.
- Arrested and charged with Aggravated Robbery, Possession of Marijuana, and Unauthorized Use of a Motor Vehicle: Brianna Kidd 19 year old College Station resident
- Arrested and charged with Aggravated Robbery and Possession of Marijuana: Dreion Moore 19 year old College Station resident
The following persons were arrested in the Aggravated Kidnapping:
- Arrested and charged with Aggravated Kidnapping, Tampering with Evidence, and Evading: Enrique Pineda Jr. 25 year old Caldwell resident
- Arrested and charged with Aggravated Kidnapping: Milton Kearney 23 year old Bryan resident
- Arrested and charged with Aggravated Kidnapping and Fail to ID Fugitive: Jerry Morris Jr. 23 year old Bryan resident
Arrested and charged with Aggravated Kidnapping: Perry Monroe Jr. 27 year old Bryan resident
The orginal victim was also arrested on an unrelated charge.